בדיקת מהירות גלישה 018
Seeking a responsible, creative web designer for part-time position with Deane | Smith, a full-service public relations, marketing, design and technology firm based in Nashville, TN. Employee will be assisting the Creative Services Manager on projects including website design, e-mail marketing template design, occasional coding and occasional print design.
- Experience in web design or general graphic design fields
- Knowledge of WordPress
- An understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and some PHP
- Willing and able to learn new skills quickly
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign
- Positive attitude
- Must provide portfolio of work
Additional Preferred Attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree (or in pursuit of degree) in web or graphic design, advertising or related field.
- Works well independently as well as part of a small group
- Graphic design knowledge, including familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
- Office is located in Downtown Nashville
- Schedule is flexible but employee must be self-starter
- 15-20 hours/week
To apply, please submit a resume and portfolio items to lesli at deanesmithpartners dot com.