Shared Health – a leading electronic health record (EHR) and health information technology (HIT) company owned by Blue Cross Blue Shield Tennessee – hired Deane | Smith to position the brand as a key solution in the Affordable Care Act era. One of the overarching goals of the campaign was to advance the company’s EHR technology to state Medicaid offices throughout the Southeast – including a key partnership with the Mississippi Division of Medicaid.
To meet certain requirements, the Mississippi Division of Medicaid selected Shared Health to launch the state’s EHR and e- prescription services – and publicize the rollout.
Create a comprehensive PR, media relations, crisis communications and marketing plan to reach a half million+ patients across Mississippi.
- Garnered substantial local, state, national & global media coverage. AP story carried worldwide.
- Cultivated key relationships with Medicaid, state & local officials to ensure success!
- Communicated significant steps from MS Div. of Medicaid to advance health care statewide.
- Motivated the state’s Medicaid population to engage in a much more efficient system.
- Reduced costs & promoted better patient care.